Accreditation & Approvals
Flair Beauty College is accredited by NACCAS and approved by the U.S Department of Education to participate in the following Title IV Financial Aid programs. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Students may be eligible to receive financial aid from the Federal Government to help pay for college or career school. While your income is taken into consideration, it does not automatically prevent you from receiving federal student aid.
Financial Aid Program
Flair Beauty College works with future professionals to assist them in financing an education through Title IV federal funding. The institute offers the following financial aid programs to those who qualify: A future professional is eligible for Title IV financial aid at Flair Beauty College if he/she:
- Is enrolled in the cosmetology, or esthetics
- Is a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Has no high school diploma/GED (ATB Test) or equivalent 12 grade accredited school transcript
- Is registered with Selective Service (males 18-25 only)
- Has not had eligibility suspended or terminated due to a drug-related conviction
- Has a valid social security number
- Is not in default on a federal student loan
- Maintains satisfactory academic progress while in school (see Flair Beauty College SAP policy in Catalog)
California State Grants:
Flair Beauty College is approve by California State Grants:
Federal Pell Grants
A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to be repaid. The amount depends on your financial need, costs to attend school, status as a full-time or part-time student, and plans to attend school for a full academic year or less. You may not receive Federal Pell Grant funds from more than one school at a time.
Pell Grant Eligibility
Federal Direct Stafford Loans Subsidized/Unsubsidized
Federal Direct Plus Loans are low-interest loans for students and parents to help pay for the cost of a student's education after high school. The lender is the U.S. Department of Education (the Department) rather than a bank or other financial institution.
Student Aid Eligibility
FASFA Free Application
Calculating Loan-Interest Rate & Payments
How to apply for financial aid
Start FAFSA Application
For students who do not qualify for federal financial aid / students not applying for Financial Aid can finance their education through the School’s Finance Plan. Flair Beauty College does not charge interest as long as payments are made on time and paid in full by the time of graduation.